Field Controls 4" Power Venter - FIESWG-4HD
Item #: FIESWG-4HD
SWG/CV Power VenterOutdoor Mounted Power Venters for Oil & Gas:
Gas and oil heating appliances generate heat through the combustion of fuel. The heat is transferred through the heat exchanger and distributed to the conditioned space. The products of combustion, however, must be vented safely out of the structure. In a conventional chimney, venting is achieved by the natural lifting action of the hot combustion gas. New, efficient systems absorb more of the heat in the heat exchanger and produce lower temperature vent gas. Lower temperature gas does not rise as quickly or as reliably as in older, less efficient systems. Power venting or sidewall venting is more economical and safer than chimney venting. A power venter uses a motorized blower to vent the products of combustion. A power venter is interlocked with the appliance to ensure that proper draft is achieved before the appliance burner is activated.
|Note: ComboVent and SWG-4HD, 5 & 6 Motor Kits include a stainless steel blower wheel for better performance and extended life.|
The SWG or ComboVent Power Venter is the safest, most efficient power venter available today.Patented SWG or ComboVent Power Venters are ETL and cETL listed for all LP gas, natural gas, or oil-fired heating equipment. The SWG or ComboVent combines the motor, blower, and vent hood in one complete, easy to install unit. The SWG mounts on the outside of the building and pulls the combustion gases from the appliance through the outside wall utilizing 100% negative pressure.
Benefits of the SWG or ComboVent Power Venter include:
- 100% negative pressure in the vent pipe for maximum safety.
- Standard galvanized pipe can be used instead of expensive stainless steel.
- No need to seal vent pipe joints, saving time and money.
- Significantly longer vent lengths than positive pressure, direct vent systems.
- The SWG or ComboVent is recommended by major heating appliance manufacturers.
When to use the SWG/CV Power Venter:
- Use with gas or oil furnaces, boilers, and water heaters.
- New construction.
- When converting from electric to gas or oil.
- To avoid relining a chimney.
- When installing an additional heating appliance.
- When co-venting with water heater or additional appliance, can be used as a gas/oil combo single unit.
How the SWG/CV Works:
To learn more about this brand visit our Field Controls brand page.
Overall Rating for Field Controls 4" Power Venter - FIESWG-4HD
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|