Shipping & Delivery Information
The Energy Conscious (TEC) accepts payment by major credit cards including MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express. We also accept electronic payment by Paypal. All transactions are in U.S. Dollars. We preauthorize orders before shipping, but do not apply charges to customer credit cards until after the order has shipped. As an additional security measure, we do not retain your credit card information after your transactions complete.
Shipping charges are based on the delivery location and order weight. TEC offers shipping via both United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS). Most orders for in-stock products ship within one business day if orders are received by 1 p.m Eastern Time.Orders received either Saturday or Sunday will be considered Monday orders. We currently ship our products internationally through our partners at "International Checkout" which can ship and clear customs at almost every major city in the world. To ship internationally all you have to do is to go through the International Checkout (the Orange button) and the system will lead you to complete your transaction from there.
If you are shipping with UPS you will be able to track your order as soon as shipment is confirmed by United Parcel Service. Our e-mail will provide you with a link to UPS where you will enter your order number and UPS will give you information on the shipment status of your order.
Except if otherwise stated, all free shipping items exclude Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico. Free Shipping only applies to continental US.
Shipment to Canada
We ship most products to Canada. However we are not able to ship certain products that are considered "hazardous material" such as Caulks & Foams or products that are heavily regulated in the country of destination. We will notify you immediately if we are unable to ship your order. You can also inquire by calling our customer support at 1-888-405-6064.
- Canadian orders do not qualify for free shipping.
- The price and shipping cost quoted on this web site do not include custom and brokerage fees
- No returns are allowed for sales outside the US
Almost everything we do have an impact on the environment. At TheEnergyConscious.com we are sensitive to that fact and strive to reduce both our customersâ€™ and our own environmental impacts. We primarily use 100% recycled polystyrene peanuts for packaging, and encourage you to recycle these peanuts. For locations of peanut recycling centers see the recycling sections of www.flopak.com, www.epspackaging.org or call the Peanut Hotline at 800-828-2214. Many Mail Boxes Etc® and The UPS Store™ locations also accept clean foam peanuts for recycling.
If products are on backorder we will provide you with an estimated ship date for the back-ordered products, usually by e-mail. Even if all products can not be shipped at one time, the total shipping charge will never exceed the shipping quote provided during checkout.
Customers wishing to change or cancel orders should call toll free (888)405-6064, locally (202)640-2570, or e-mail [email protected] Please be sure to reference your order number (e.g. ETC3456) in the e-mail.
About Randon Controls products:
- The Energy Conscious is not liable for any damages or claims which may arise from the use of these products.
- It is incumbent on the installer to follow all applicable federal, state and local codes associated with radon control.
- We recommended testing for radon both before and after installing radon control products and consulting with the EPA and state and local health departments for guidance.
- Once these products are installed and non-defective, we cannot accept their returns or issue credit for them. Customers are responsible for selecting and installing radon control products correctly. Returns of defective radon products will be honored like any other product.