White-Rodgers Germicidal UV Dual Light UV200
Item #: UV200
This product is designed to help disinfect the internal surfaces of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. Bacteria and viruses that are in the air stream that passes through the system will also be reduced. The result is an improved level of indoor air quality for occupants and improved system hygiene.
The UV100/UV200 emits ultraviolet (UV-C) radiation at a frequency of 254 nanometers, which has been proven effective in arresting microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, yeast and molds. This process either destroys the micro-organism or neutralizes its ability to reproduce.
- Reduces or prevents mold growth on HVAC coils, allowing them to operate at peak efficiency. Also greatly reduces bacteria, viruses, fungi, and yeasts.
- High output, long life UV-C lamps.
- Low maintenance and reduced costs.
- Multi-voltage electronic ballast.
- Single UV Light Suitable For Slab Coil Applications 3 Tons Or Less.
- And 1200 CFM Or Less Or Where Space Permits Only A Single Lamp.
- Dual UV Light Suitable For Slab Coil, A-Coil, And Return Air Applications, Where Space Permits Dual Lamps.
- In homes that place higher demands on air conditioning units, the UV200 dual lamp offers double the intensity – and twice the power to neutralize air pollutants. And because this unit features increased area coverage, it’s a smart choice for homes and businesses that employ larger cooling systems.
- Germicidal ultraviolet light system
- UV lamp(s)
- Power cord
- Sheet metal screws (5)
- Installation & operation manual
- UV warning label for duct
- Electric drill
- Phillips screw bit or screwdriver
- 1.5" drill bit or holecutter
- Eye protection
|Base Dimensions:||6 7/8"L x 14 3/16"W x 2 1/16"H|
|Weight:||6 3/4 lbs.|
|Electrical:||120V/240V, 50/60Hz, 1PH. 3A/250V fuse.|
|Operating Environment:||45° F - 150° F (Outside of duct.)|
|Listings:||FIFRA - File # 73316 (Federal Insecticide Fungicide Rodentcide Act)|
UL Safety Agency - File #E213952
Overall Rating for White-Rodgers Germicidal UV Dual Light UV200
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|